Working together to be our best!
First National is Canada’s largest non-bank lender, originating and servicing both commercial and residential mortgages since 1988. Over the past thirty years, we have been committed to hiring the best and brightest with over 1,000 proud team members. Through cooperation, ongoing coaching, development opportunities and a culture that celebrates both hard work and teamwork, First National team members are supported to lead, learn and grow.
If you are ready to join First National’s dynamic team, while working hard and having fun doing it, we invite you to apply online and let us know how you can be part of our success story.
We are hiring a Bilingual Administrator for our New Account Services Team!
Manager, Residential Administration
July 7, 2020
July 24, 2020
Hours of Work:
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Downtown Toronto Great location! Steps away from the main public transit station
What we offer:
Highly competitive compensation package which includes, base salary, bonus, benefits, and career advancement opportunities!
- Eligibility for benefits is dependent on the terms of employment
The Information Updates Administrator is responsible for updating loan information on the administration system and assisting with the preparation of welcome packages and supporting the department as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Update client and mortgage information with information stored in the internal mortgage system files and documentation log in accordance with the daily requirements as outlined in the polices and procedures or as assigned by manager for First National and White Label clients
- Update an average of 60 diles dail
- Review workflow in mortgage system for changes to files after closing
- Create banking information for automatic payment withdrawals and send globals as required
- Add welcome letters to packages and perpare for mailing
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
This position requires linguistic fluency. Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French.
The Requirements Needed:
- Post secondary education and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Bilingual in French/ English verbal and written communications
- Previous administration experience is an asset
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi task
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly and in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a calm focus during hectic periods
- Demonstrated ability to contribute and meet team goals and objectives
Why join First National?
- Bright open concept office environment
- Large kitchens with a coffee and latte maker to enjoy at no cost
- Supportive teamwork focused environment
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Opportunities to give back to the communities and work through events focused on a variety of charities
- Ongoing social events throughout the year
- Extensive training programs to set our employees up for success
First National is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
First National supports requests for accommodation from applicants with disabilities; please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all applications for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.