Responsibilities: PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set the example through personal practice for exemplary (WOW!) customer service.
- Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is personal yet efficient.
- Seek and recommend ways to improve customer service.
- Lead team activities and special projects as assigned by the Manager while ensuring quality and meeting set timetables.
- Lead team members in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Provide positive feedback and reinforcement to team members.
- Assist team members when needed.
- Set a positive example through words AND actions.
- Motivate Team Members through positive interaction, respect and with an honest desire to see them succeed.
Sales, Merchandising and the Store
- Maintain store appearance and product presentation to company standards.
- Lead display building as assigned by the Manager.
- Bring-up product issues with the Manager.
- Report to the Manager regarding team interaction, store products and assigned projects.
- Assist with interviews, team member orientation and training as required.
- Help team meet productivity and quality goals.
- Complete assigned paperwork and reports as required on time and with accuracy.
- Lead and complete projects as assigned on time and with accuracy.
- Back-office and office procedures as outlined by the Manager.
- Share ideas, thoughts and goals.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Basic computer and office procedures knowledge
- Product knowledge
- Strong people skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Positive attitude and top notch (WOW!) customer service skills
- A desire for personal growth
- Cash reconciliation knowledge is a bonus
Must be able to work evenings and weekends as well as day shift
Job Type: Full-time
- leadership: 1 year (Preferred)