Azure Cloud Engineer-MON17563
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Assess current business infrastructure and develop migration roadmap for the cloud
- Work closely with other IT teams and suppliers to integrate existing application landscape into a cloud ecosystem
- Make recommendation to optimize business processes and applications with public, private and hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Work closely with cloud architect and business representatives to define high level design cloud solution
- Support preliminary cost assessment and business case for moving workload to cloud
- Support development of Low-Level Design Architecture document together with cloud Architect
- Translate architectural requirements to develop, deploy & operate cloud solutions that are scalable, highly available and fault tolerant (solutioning for compute, data, security and network)
- Apply DevSecOps and continuous integration / continuous deployment best practices to allow fast and controlled expansion of the cloud business
- Provide cloud services with high level of automation for reuse and scalability
- Manage configuration of cloud workload
- Monitor cloud workload efficiency and adjust solution design to optimize performance, stability and cost without compromising security.
- Provide technical oversight of Cloud Managed Service supplier for delivering and operating cloud solutions at scale
- Negotiate technical terms with vendors and ensure SLA compliance
- Ensure security of the data in the cloud and implement security best practices throughout the deployment process.
- Communicate progress to senior management
- Assess new cloud services and recommend how to use them
- Support ad-hoc proof-of-concept using the cloud by quickly and securely provisioning cloud services
As our ideal candidate,
You have a bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or information technology.
- You have 10 years of software development experience, working with a variety of programming languages such as .Net, Java, Node.JS, C++, and Python.
- You have A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Microsoft Azure cloud migration and operational management, related tools and frameworks
- You have Experience of multiple projects deployed with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- You have 3-5 years of Microsoft Azure solution development
- You have 2-3 years of DevSecOps methodology applications
- You have at least two Microsoft Azure certifications from the list below (equivalent AWS certification would be considered)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Developer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator,
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solution Architect,
- Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert,
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer
- You know of various Azure services including Express Route, VPN Gateways, Azure Firewall, API Manager, Application Gateway, Load balancer, AD, Logic Apps, Azure Monitor and App insights.
- You have detail knowledge on cloud deployment model - IaaS, PaaS and SaaS as well as hybrid cloud.
- You must have experience with requirements gathering, analysis and documentation for cloud migration project
- You have experience with AIX, Linux and Wintel workload migration to cloud
- You have experience deploying infrastructure as code and highly automated cloud provisioning environments (Terraform, Azure Resource Manager, Puppet, Chef)
- You have experience of at least 20 projects (workloads) deployed and supported on a public cloud
- You have good understanding of cloud security principles
- You have experience in delivering projects following Agile methodology / Scrum
- You have a ITIL 3 or ITIL 4 certification
- You have experience with handling customer and other third-party vendors effectively.
- You have ability to resolve complex problems and to provide innovative solutions.
- You have flexibility and can adapt towards changing organizational needs.
- You have excellent Communication and inter-personal skills.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Information Systems and Information Technologies
22.04.2021, 8:11:53 AM