Subaru of Mississauga has an immediate requirement for an Lot Attendant / Driver to join our successful dealership in the 401 / Mavis Road area of Mississauga.
In this key role, you will support the Sales and Service teams by Greeting Customer's in the Service Drive Thru, driving vehicles to our off-site service location, customer shuttle rides, organizing the dealership’s inventory of vehicles displayed at our facility, ensuring the efficient movement and parking of vehicles and maintaining the overall organized appearance of the lot.
- You have a great work ethic
- Are outwardly friendly.
- Are punctual and reliable.
- A very friendly working atmosphere
- We have a team approach to customer service
- We have opportunities for advancement for all our Team members.
- We offer a very safe and environmentally friendly working environment.
We just celebrated our 25th anniversary in 2018 and we are the largest Subaru dealer in the GTA.
What we offer
- Comprehensive Group Health and Dental Benefits
- Matching Group RRSP contributions
- Employee purchase program
- A very friendly and supportive culture and customer centric work environment.
- Ongoing training and development,
- Safety shoe/boot allowance
- Company sponsored social events -Opportunities for advancement
- Arrange and organize vehicles in appropriate areas of dealership parking lot(s) while maximizing space, efficiency and overall appearance
- Maintain lot cleanliness, organization and security
- Drive vehicles to and from our storage facilities, transferring units on dealer trades and daily pickup/drop off of licensing information to the MTO officials
- Inspect and report any vehicle damage
- Keep all vehicles clean and ready for delivery or display
- Participate in vehicle delivery to customer by cleaning and refuelling the vehicle prior to delivery and installing license plates
- Complete all paperwork and data entry accurately and on time
- Catalogue, store and organize keys
- Work collaboratively with members of Sales and Service teams
- Experience in a new vehicle dealership or other automotive repair setting would be an asset
- High school education required
- Valid G Driver's License with clean driving record required
- Understanding of car basics such as boosting car batteries, driving manual transmission vehicles, precise parking skills
- Willingness to work in outdoor conditions year-round and flexible in terms of hours and shifts
- Are very hard working, punctual and organized
- Self-starter and able to work independently with little supervision
- Works well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management skills with ability to multitask and prioritize
- Team and customer oriented
Subaru of Mississauga is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
We have extensive Covid safety protocols in place for our team members and our customers.