Mailroom Associate (Contingent to Hire) - Baton Rouge, LA
H&E Equipment Services is one of the largest integrated equipment companies in the nation that provides the higher standard in equipment sales, rental, parts, and service. With locations across the United States, we pride ourselves on being an equipment company, run by equipment people. We leverage our national portfolio of equipment with a local approach to provide reliability, fair prices and the support of a first-class service team. Where others stop, we continue.
Mailroom Clerk responsibilities include sorting and distributing company and departmental mail, upkeep of postage meter, insuring all outgoing FedEx and UPS packages are shipped each day by monitoring logins and making sure the shipping costs are appropriately charged to the responsible departments. Daily duties may also include filing, scanning, storage and retrieval tasks and maintaining supplies for stockroom and various departments. Additionally, may be responsible for performing errands outside of the office and supporting AP and Accounting departments with general clerical duties.
- High School diploma
- A minimum 2 years of clerical experience
- Strong data entry and computer skills
- Ability to use standard office equipment including scanners, copiers, fax machines and other methods of electronic communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable transportation, driver’s license with clean record and valid auto insurance
- Keen eye for detail
- Experience affixing postage meters and creating shipping labels
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
Searching for a solid, growth-oriented company that values its employees? Join H&E Equipment Services! We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, paid holidays, paid time off and a 401K retirement savings plan with company match.