As a Production Supervisor, you play a critical role in the organization. You are responsible for ensuring KPI’s are met and all work is performed in compliance with S.O.P.s, safe work practices and company policies.
Hours: Monday thru Friday - 8:30am - 4:30pm with a possibility of some overtime
Benefits: After 3 months
- Responsible for managing 25 team members - Order Pickers and General Labourers and Forklift Operators.
- Communication and on-going reinforcement of key performance indicators.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to Production Team Leaders and Production Team Members.
- Plans overall production needs for best possible utilization of warehouse space, resources, and headcount with the objective of attaining optimum operating efficiencies.
- Monitor and/or control quality and production levels.
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce work processes risks, raise safety awareness and improve safe work practices.
- Accountable to ensure that production area is in ‘audit-ready’ condition for impromptu audits.
- To work with Client Services Group to provide necessary solutions to our clients’ requirements for new and existing projects.
- Maintain production records and track key metrics.
- Liaise daily with Controller, President and Quality Assurance Manager to ensure company’s objectives are met and to communicate issues/concerns that may arise.
- Promotes safe work practices and is in compliance with Health & Safety policies/procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures. Ensuring an overall safe work environment for team members.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Provide effective leadership and direction to hourly employees (coaching, cross-training, addressing and resolution of employee-related issues and concerns).
- Manage personnel performance, including employee reviews, disciplinary action, time and attendance, overtime assignments, employee training.
- Communicate with team members on a daily basis to discuss KPIs, employee related issues and concerns, production issues etc.
- To take on additional leadership responsibilities as required.
Positive Fulfillment Services Ltd. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 4 years (Preferred)
- leadership in a distribution/warehouse enviornment: 4 years (Preferred)