We are searching for an enthusiastic individual who is looking to work as a Pharmacy Assistant. If you are looking for a job in a team-oriented environment , we have the job for you and we invite you to submit your resume for consideration. Training will be provided for the right individual.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Input refills for patients
- Enter new prescriptions for new and existing patients
- Enter hospital discharges
- Run Pacmed strips and pill packs
- Run MARS/TMRS
- Run and fill injection report
- Main phone contact for nursing staff at homes
- Assist in problem solving any issues that arise
- Fill out appropriate paperwork
- Assist other Facility Coordinators when not busy
- Assist with filling and shift at the end of the night
- Completing Daily Tasks by day end
Other duties will be assigned as required.
- 40 -60 words per minute
- KROLL system experience preferred but not a requirement
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Pharmacy Diploma or equivalent experience will be considered
- Excellent computer knowledge
- 2 years of experience is preferred
- Retail/Community/Long Term Care Pharmacy experience
We thank you for your interests and we wish you all the best on your job search.
Job Type: Part-time