As a member of our Montreal head office Wholesale team, the Administrative Assistant will provide the Sales team with all necessary support to the selling processes.
In addition to working closely the Sales Team, this position will also support customers as needed to ensure that requests are properly directed and addressed in an efficient manner.
- Work with sales team with pricing, line sheets, reports, etc
- Assist sales team with merchandising and maintenance of the showrooms
- Order entry and follow up
- Assist in sales meetings as needed
- Manage sample tracking
- Pack and unpack samples
- Coordinate between design, sales and production team and provide information as needed
- Compile various reports
- Other tasks as needed
- 1 year experience in fashion/sales administrative capacity an asset
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Excel & Word a must
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-priority environment
- Highly organized, self-motivated, strong communication and negotiating skills.
- Bilingual (French & English) written and oral
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (Preferred)