Allied Properties is currently seeking a talented individual to join the Property Management Team. This person will report to the Property Manager. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and detail-oriented. The candidate must be bilingual (French and English), organized and have proven capabilities in multi-tasking, problem solving and prioritizing workloads. They must be able to demonstrate resilience, passion and commitment to deliver and be accountable for results.
The focus of this position is to assist in building a rich and engaging tenant experience and ensure properties are performing to expectations by delivering on the following:
- Ensure exceptional customer service in all dealing with tenants;
- Develop and maintain tenant satisfaction and retention by providing timely responses;
- Maintain, track and report on work order status in maintenance reporting software system;
- Complete assigned duties with respect to Allied Sustainable Well Being and Occupant Engagement Programs;
- Attend tenant meetings as required;
- Maintain and keep accurate all tenancy information relating to address, phone numbers, contact information, insurance, parking and utilities into the property management/accounting computer systems.
- Responsible for preparation and control of purchase orders and coordinating work with trades; ensure accurate billing of work;
- Completion of monthly accruals for review and approval by Property Manager;
- Completion of variance analysis on quarterly basis for review and approval by Property Manager;
- Collect and report on the collection of all tenant rental payments;
- Prepare reconciliations of tenant accounts, as required;
- Assist with review & delivery of year end recovery adjustments; ensure statements are sent accordance with lease requirements and deadlines;
- Review proposed annual billings from accounting for accuracy;
- Assist with operating and capital budget preparation; complete documentation required for capital budget business cases;
- Assist with and/or complete data entry of budgets into accounting software.
- Collaborate on an ongoing basis with all departments to improve communication and processes;
- Assist with the process of property certifications such as BOMA, LEED, WELL etc.;
- Provide a high level of customer service to all clients, colleagues, tenants requiring assistance this includes verbal and written communication;
- Ensure all files, including electronic files, are complete and accurate and have valid and executed documentation;
- Assist in handling of emergency situations;
- Assist in handling all building operator inquiries;
- Perform duties as required by Allied’s Standard Operating Procedures;
- Assist the team in all administrative areas;
- Maintain and keep up to date building information data;
- Ensure drawing management system is current and up to date;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong verbal and written communication and people skills, including a proven ability to build relationships;
- An assertive self-starter with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong organization and multi-tasking skills;
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Minimum 3 years’ administrative experience;
- Strong computer skills, with excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
- RPA Designation an asset;
- Industry related designations an asset;
- Yardi/Angus experience an asset;
- Must be fluent in English and French.
Allied Properties is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodations, please indicate this on your application/cover letter and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact Human Resources.