The Customer Care Coordinator acts as the on-going point of contact at Gibson for homeowners, from post-purchase through to post-warranty periods.
In addition, this position requires working on construction project sites, assisting the Superintendent and Skilled Tradespersons while also performing labouring activities. In this role, no day is the same! It’s a fast-paced industry and there is a positive energy in the business.
As an experienced tradesperson you will have multiple skills, including, carpentry, flooring, drywall, and framing.
Responsibilities and Duties
Customer Care Coordinator duties:
- Working with the Project Administrator, coordinate post occupancy deficiencies by determining if item is warrantable and then scheduling subcontractors
- Update homeowners on outstanding work and explain maintenance and warranty coverage.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries in a timely manner, assist with emergencies, and handle homeowner walk-ins.
Skilled Labourer duties:
- The physical labour of building a project
- Operating hand and power tools of a large variety as necessary
- Site preparation and clean-up
Our ideal candidate has the following skills and experience to bring to our team:
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Natural willingness to pitch in and do what’s needed to help get the job done
- Physical capability to safely perform the work on site (i.e., lifting, carrying, standing, walking, kneeling, etc.)
- The potential candidate should have a reliable vehicle with various tools.
- Work locations in Kelowna and Lake Country from Monday to Friday.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- skilled labourer: 3 years (Preferred)