TEC is currently looking for a Web Architect. The position reports to the Web Development Coordinator and involves extensive knowledge of CMS, Kentico being the one used at TEC as well as complex web site development, high traffic and a strong facility to do inverse engineering.
- Develop new sections of our website that integrate with several legacy subsystems, while respecting the timelines and requirements of internal clients and respecting the
- Support, maintain and evolve the websites of the different divisions of TEC
- Set up unit tests and complete documentation for all new web development performed
- Hold technical reviews to ensure that practices and appropriate use of standards are met in the architecture and design of all solutions.
- Communicate and ensure a common understanding of the need by all stakeholders in the team
- BSc / MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Management Information Systems.
- Good knowledge of NoSQL (Elastic Search preferred) technologies
- Deep knowledge of CMS, Kentico being a major asset
- Proven history of high traffic website delivery
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal relationship with commercial actors and technical teams.
- In-depth knowledge of delivery methodologies, including agile methodologies
Job Type: Full-time
- HTML/CSS: 1 year (Preferred)
- AngularJS: 1 year (Preferred)
- .net: 3 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)