Canada Home Solution is a group company who provides customized solutions in attic insulation, Furnace,Cabinetry and Basement renovation.
Now we are expanding our business aggressively and would like to bring some experienced sales representative with ambition to succeed and grow along with the company on board.
Who are we looking for?
This is a outbound sales representative position. We will assign the leads to you, and you'll have to make the initial phone calls with the customers, schedule the appointment , visit their houses to measure and estimate, and customize the home solutions, at the end you need to complete the deal with customers by signing the sales agreement and finalize the sales process. You will also need to coordinate with clients about the installation date, work and any circumstances during the installation process.
Second Language (Mandarin, Cantonese, Hindi) strongly considered an asset
- A driven sales performer with a proven track record of exceeding targets and increasing sales performance and profitability, gained through prior and recent outside sales experience within the Insulation/ Interior Design/Cabinet industry.
- A strong communicator with knowledge of, and relationships within the Insulation/ Interior Design/Cabinet industry.
- A highly motivated, self-directed individual with a competitive streak, who thrives on building and sustaining a business.
- Knowledgeable in the selling process, accompanied by the ability to work independently and manage your time effectively within a competitive environment.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in specifying new programs/ products into a highly personal sales environment
- A team-player with excellent interpersonal, customer service, and presentation skills.
- Not afraid to pick up the phone and make cold calls to widen your personal customer base.
What you need to do:
- Understand a wide array of prospective clients’ business models and be able to tailor conversations to their need
- Research industry trends and target demographics
- Grow your client portfolio by building a sale pipeline
- Cross communication between departments, including sales and account management
- Exceed targets and deliver the best customer service to clients
- Attend Weekly meeting as requested
- Set sales goals with an action plan
Monthly basic salary + 10% commission of the total sales
up to 3 % of total Annual bonus if reaches target amount
A valid Driving licence and a self-owned vehicle is required for this position due to job duties.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Canada home solution is an equal opportunity employer, if you need any type of accommodation, please let us know.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Commission, Contract, Part-time
- Sales : 2-3 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required )
- Mandarin/Cantonese ( Highly preferred)
- Hindi ( Highly Preferred)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: $40,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Cantonese (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
- Mandarin (Preferred)