Your probably looking for a machine operator position!
Come work for the best company in the west Island ?
We are looking for a person like you to perform primary and secondary responsibilities as a vault Operator to work during the day.To excel in this job you must be able to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment , ability to communicate by phone or by e-mail.You have to be comfortable to work in a high security company.
You will be doing the following task if your one of your employees :
Physical task may be required such as :
- Provide quick and reliable service for internal and external customers
- Work & adhere to all corporate security policies and procedures
- Perform all data entry duties
- Escalate any business or safety concerns to the Supervisor when required.
- Perform out-going quality inspections of Secure material as per policies and procedures
- Move material from department to departments
- Warehouse material on shelves or skids
- Perform inventory audits and cycle counts
- Perform material destruction (shredding) as per policies and procedures
- Ensure that all shift workload/handover is communicated to appropriate staff
- Ensure that all internal and external customer complaints are resolved in a timely manner and any unresolved
- Provide Supervisor with daily job status
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to stand or sit for long periods of time
We would like to meet you next week for interviews! If your interested apply today you may receive a call catomorrow.!
1 year contract possibility of getting hired
Day shift (8:00 am -4:00 pm )
Bus accessible during the day
1 Year experience in warehouse manufacturing
Excellent verbal and written communication skills; bilingual
Excellent computer skills
Excellent math skills
Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced “manufacturing” environment
Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize with good attention to detail
System Application Program ( SAP ) knowledge and experience would be an asset