2450 Stanfield Road, Unit C, Mississauga
Perks Archway Offers:
Health, dental, vision benefits
Life, AD&D, short and long term disability insurance
Generous paid time off (PTO)
Recognition programs and service awards
401 (k) with a company match
Employee assistance program, including identity theft protection and travel assistance
Employee discount programs
The Account Representative will provide regular work direction to Client Services team and may be responsible for duties surrounding larger clients or ownership of smaller clients. This position also supports our clients by handling the day to day requirements of campaign, project, and order related work to ensure a high level of quality execution to our end customers. This may include end to end responsibility for the success of assigned projects from project definition and scope to post job analysis and after order customer service. This role is also responsible for communication and coordination of client requests through Archway service processes.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Provide work direction to team on activities surrounding campaign and project management.
- Serve as client contact for day to day campaign, project, and order related business.
- Perform campaign and project management activities including timeline management; using campaign and project management tools; risk escalation and mitigation; reporting; and ensuring quality work through end customer delivery.
- Responsible for campaign and project execution to ensure completion on time and in a manner that satisfies requirements, provides quality outcomes, and provides mutual value.
- Partners with operations and other shared service areas through predefined process steps to ensure quality execution.
- Prepare campaign and project quotes for presentation to client and understand implications to pricing when job specifications are changed or updated to ensure proper work capture for billing.
- Work with the client on maintaining the integrity of requirements, inventory per contract, and other work related activities.
- Works with Client Services leadership to resolve work risk, out of scope client requests, or other production changes to ensure resolution internally and externally.
- Support and maintain all corporate quality standards, policies, procedures and work instructions as outlined in the company process documentation.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by preventing the occurrences on nonconformities relating to product, process, and quality.
- Apply knowledge of contract and pricing to determine if scope of work falls within the parameters of the agreement, partners to address as appropriate including giving visibility to client development.
- Apply attention to detail of order management procedures and requirements to ensure proper billing to the client, including timely and accurate closing of work to prepare for billing process.
- Ensures all work performed is accounted for and provided for the billing cycle by understanding contractual requirements and adherence. Partners with billing as needed.
- Provide input on process improvement opportunities including improved efficiencies and cost savings.
- Update client business rule documentation ensuring that internal key stakeholders are aware of business process changes.
- Provides world class customer service and after order care for clients.
- Support and maintain corporate quality standards, policies, practices and work instructions.
- Regular punctual attendance.
- Respectful and non-threatening treatment of others.
- All other duties as assigned
- Works to ensure overall client satisfaction through internal and external communication channels.
- Provide input to business leader on team and/or employee performance.
- Support client development and other key personnel to provide work insights for client business reviews or internal corporate review as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot and resolve potential client concerns; making decisions in the best interest of the Company and the client or escalating issues as appropriate to the proper level of management.
- Communicate with supervisor/manager when new business opportunities are identified.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in business or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Ability to identify new business opportunities.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks with sensitive deadlines.
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage end-to-end project requirements.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to handle tasks requiring attention to detail.
- Experience with using an order management system, campaign management system, and ability to learn new systems.
- Aptitude to develop solid understanding of financial elements of the business.
- Strong general computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Proven business acumen, judgment, and decision making skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.