Clarkson Rouble LLP provides accounting services to a varying array of businesses, not-for-profit organizations and personal clients. We work closely with our clients providing services including business advisory, assurance, tax preparation and estate and business succession planning.
We are currently seeking a Senior Staff Accountant to join our team.
- completion of financial statements and working paper files for audit, review and compilation engagements
- completion of corporate and personal tax returns
- review various government remittances including HST, payroll tax etc.
- personal and trust return preparation
- knowledgable in filing and preparation of various payroll and sales tax remittances
- building effective working relationships with client contacts, and responding effectively to client requests and suggestions related to the engagement
- completion of CPA designation
- minimum of 4 to 5 years of public accounting experience
- advanced knowledge of ASPE, CAS and Canadian review standards
- team player with excellent communication skills
- strong self starter with strong organizational, analytical and time management skills
- ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- knowledge of CaseWare and Taxprep is an asset
- good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
We offer a great work life balance and competitive compensation.
We welcome and encourage applications from all qualified applicants. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental Care
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- accounting: 4 years (Preferred)