An exciting opportunity exists for the right candidate to join a global corporate training company in the area of PMP. The right candidate will have excellent knowledge of the corporate landscape, be able to comfortably and confidently deliver PMP courses to small but diverse audiences. Most of all you will love to teach and mentor others, and possess a strong passion and aptitude for project management.
- Deliver project management courses to corporate clients and members of the public, at various locations including client sites.
- Deliver training in both a traditional classroom setting and virtually.
- Serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for course development or client customized training.
- Have the ability to assess project management environments and make recommendations. Apply project management knowledge and skills to address participants needs.
- Able to contribute to the updating of course materials and documentation.
- PMP plus a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Must be aware of the corporate environment and its workings
- Must have excellent communications & presentation skills
- Must be able to communicate at all levels.
- Occasional travel may be required
- Ability to work in a fast paced and complex environment
- Strong interpersonal, management, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly learn highly complex subject matter with the skill to present the material to a live audience
- Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong editing skills; attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
Please submit your resume along with cover letter.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $300.00 to $400.00 /day