Digital Marketing Co-ordinator - PPC - Job Description
Art & Science is looking for aDigital Marketing Co-ordinator - PPC to come join our growing team.
About Art & Science (www.artscience.ca)
Art & Science is an award-winning boutique digital agency that develops effective digital marketing solutions and experiences for a growing roster of clients that including Ecobee, Hermes, Intel Canada and Starbucks Canada. Our name is a reflection of our beliefs — that it takes the combination the inspiration of the Artist combined with the analytic rigour of the Scientist to succeed in today’s marketplace. We’re talented, agile, work very hard and have a lot of fun.
Art & Science is ranked one of the top Canadian Digital Agencies by clutch.co and has been named two years in a row by Growth 500 as one of Canada’s top 500 fastest growing companies. In 2018, Art & Science won Best Tech Work Culture at Timmys Awards and were shortlisted by Google for Most Innovative Display Campaign and have won 18 marketing awards in the last year, to name a few of our recent accolades.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Reporting to both the Associate Director/Director and the Digital Marketing Manager, this individual will help execute on the day-to-day implementation of digital marketing campaigns that involves work in PPC and SEO, and etc… with direction provided by a Digital Marketing Manager.
- Maintain regular check-ins with both account managers and digital marketing managers to get feedback on their effort/work.
- Assist in troubleshooting campaign delivery and pacing issues; support the team in addressing immediate issues, and being involved in the brainstorm of solutions.
- Provide ideas and suggestions on tactics, audiences, placements and pacing for digital marketing campaigns
- Responsible for weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required
What do you bring?
- College or university degree.
- 1-2+ years professional digital marketing experience from either agency or client side
- Previous hands-on experience in Paid Media (Google Adwords, Facebook ads, etc..) with some knowledge of SEO and tag management software.
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong Detail-orientation
- Energetic, positive and enthusiastic individual who works well in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly organized self-starter with strong communication skills and an eye for copy and imagery.
- Superior editing and writing ability.
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- A polished and professional individual who is comfortable working with colleagues from multiple departments and at multiple levels to learn and grow.
- Knowledge of Google platforms (Google Calendar, Sheets, Docs, etc...), basic HTML, and ability to quickly learn new applications as needed.
- Review and document campaign performance and opportunities for improvements to relevant marketing manager.
- Continuous and ongoing research in the digital marketing industry including, but not limited to, analytics, pay per click, social media, content, SEO & email marketing and new service additions.
- Directly reporting to Director of Media & Analytics and Vice-President
Work Environment and Perks
- Winner of Best Tech Work Culture in Toronto, 2018 Timmy Awards
- Brightly lit and spacious downtown Toronto office at Richmond and Spadina
- Reasonable office hours for work life balance
- Office snacks and beverages
- Education budget so you keep learning which can be spent towards courses, conferences, etc.
- Health benefits plan
- Fully paid for social events with the entire team
- Pet friendly (Bring your dog to work!)
- Sparkling and still water on tap
How to Apply
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Art & Science is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes, and work environment in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We will be happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- paid performance marketing: 1 year (Required)