The Media Department is responsible for planning and implementing the clients marketing and advertising budget. The Media Executive/Supervisor role is to engage in all aspects of media planning and buying activities.
- Media planning and buying, negotiation, presentation, and plan execution
- Media research, competitive monitoring, POV, tracking reports & post buy analysis
- Maintain daily operation of the media department
- Will provide on job training
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of media planning or buying experience in an ad agency environment
- Strong digital & social media planning & buying skills. Traditional media planning & buying experience an asset
- Excellent command of English. Good command of either Cantonese, Mandarin, Punjabi OR Hindi language
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Acrobat
- Excellent people skills, detail-oriented & good with numbers
- Self-motivated, able to lead and work with minimal supervision
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Only selected applicants will be contacted.