About IQ Office Suites.
iQ Offices offers luxurious, private office spaces, co-working environments, meeting rooms, event spaces, and virtual office solutions Nationwide. With flexible lease terms, a high on-site staff-to-member ratio, central downtown locations, bright and inspiring interior designs and full office amenities, iQ empowers successful teams with exceptional workspace experiences. Visit iqoffices.com to learn more.
The Community Manager will report to the Senior Vice President
In this role you will open a brand-new center, be responsible for leading a team of 2-3 team members and ensure every day the location is running to its optimal level. We are a very service-focused company, always going above and beyond for our members.
Key Responsibilities. (Included below but are not to be limited to)
- Solving problems;
- Overseeing the sales process for current and upcoming vacant spaces, conducting prospect tours, managing onsite member sales;
- Tending to existing Client needs, ensuring the highest level of service always;
- Processing and set-up of new Clients as well as servicing of existing Clients with general business infrastructure (printers/photocopiers, internet, building access codes/fobs, etc.);
- Maintaining Client accounts and working with head office and support staff to administer monthly billing and collections;
- Advertising and Marketing administration including e-mail blasts, social media management, online databases, etc.
- Oversee all operational office functions, including solicitation and ongoing management of onsite staff, supplier contracts, technology hardware and software, human resources, customer service, basic accounting management and reporting
- Assist in the development and implementation of best practices for efficient operations
Our Ideal Team Member…
- You are fast and flexible and appreciate a little creative chaos
- You thrive under pressure and love working with different people
- You are independent, business minded and proactive
- You are always in search of new ideas and love a good challenge
- You speak up and expect to be heard, always doing what it takes to be better
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Sales and marketing experience
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Troubleshooting / Problem Solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management, organizational and people skills
- Management experience
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)
We work hard, and we have fun. Success is what motivates us every day to be the best and keep winning in the market. We offer a variety of perks to ensure our team can always work hard and play hard:
- Opportunity for growth, competitive salary and health benefits
- Complimentary tea, coffee and snacks
- Company socials & outings
- Collaborate with a fun bunch of bright, talented co-workers
- Trendy, up-scale office facilities in downtown Toronto
Join IQ today.
iQ’s culture fosters a friendly, open-minded workplace. As a member of a dynamic, high-performing team, each iQ employee is hungry to learn, valued for their contribution, and approaches each day excited to make an impact. With great reasons to work here, take advantage by submitting your application to join our growing team. We thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)