Adastra Corporation is hiring! We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing & Business Development Intern to establish contact with potential customers, communicate to them our Service Offerings, and coordinate Marketing administrative Duties. We’re looking for a professional who can quickly absorb and retain product knowledge.
The ideal person brings enthusiasm, energy, and a can-do attitude to help grow this strategic role.
Full Time; 6 Month Contract with the possibility of extension
- Identify individuals within prospective companies that may be key contacts for business opportunities
- Research information such as email, phone number and position for these potential customers
- Send workshop invitations to potential customers
- Contact potential customers via phone and coordinate meetings with Adastra Executives
- Coordinate Event Marketing Management
- Support CRM with research and database management
- Supporting Sales presentation development
- Other Marketing administrative duties, as needed
Qualifications & Skills
- Holding or working towards a Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Prior experience in Marketing or Sales is an asset
- Impeccable written (including spelling and grammar) and spoken English
- Strong organization skills in project and time management
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and web-based technologies
At Adastra, we transform the Data & Analytics space by providing smart services and solutions in Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Cloud, Digital and Governance. Our Consultants collaborate across functions, competencies and sectors to tackle the most interesting and complex data-related challenges, working closely with our clients to help them protect existing data investments, harness their data assets and unlock their business value by leveraging the most advanced tools, technologies, and methodologies available.
The Adastra Group has more than 2,100 consultants actualizing projects around the world from 24 offices globally. The group’s revenue reached US$210 million in 2018.
What We Offer
- Opportunity for advancement and career progression
- Successful referral program
- The opportunity to work with one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies
- Satisfaction of working for a reputable company
- A flexible and dynamic workplace
Equal Opportunity Employer
In our commitment to promote fair and equitable treatment of all employees and applicants, Adastra Corporation provides equal employment opportunities for all individuals regardless of age, sex, disability, race, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, marital status or any other ground as described in the Ontario Human Rights Code. In addition, accommodation will be provided during the hiring process upon request. Adastra Corporation’s implementation and support of employment initiatives encourages diversified labour force participation and equal access to opportunities based on merit and performance.