Comox Valley RV is one to strive to provide an exceptional experience to each and every customer.
We have established an outstanding reputation for customer service and quality products. Credit for this goes to each and every one of our employees. We hope you too will find satisfaction and take pride in your work here.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED:
- Establish long- and short-term goals for the Finance & Insurance department, including objectives for turnover, profit, percentage, and finance source.
- Establish methods and procedures to accomplish above planned objectives.
- Analyze performance of the Finance & Insurance department to determine level of fulfillment of planned goals.
- Determine needed programs and/or actions to increase performance on a continuing basis.
- Identify targets for finance product sales and ensure that such targets are met.
- Proactively identify client needs and offer appropriate advice in accordance with business objectives.
- Contribute to planning and development of budgets, implementation of action plans, and monitor variances against budget.
- Communicate department objectives and methods and procedures to all department staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Well organized and possess strong time management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to process paperwork thoroughly and effectively.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all members of the dealership.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and be open to challenges.
- Strong financial and business skills.
- Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
- Ability to present all aftermarket items and sell appropriate packages and warranties.
- Diligence in pursuing all options for each and every customer in regard to financing.
Candidates must have prior automobile dealership Business Office experience or at least 24 months of automobile sales experience.
Please provide references regarding employment history with resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $100,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
- Automotive / RV Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business Office: 1 year (Preferred)