Do you have a passion for upending traditional industries through innovation and technology? Interested in pioneering new ways of doing business in the restaurant/seafood space?
As a Business Developer at Coastline, you will combine both technical and seafood knowledge to bring value to storefront businesses. You will support these buyers as they move towards the digitization of their procurement via our platform.
The ideal candidate:
1. Identifies and drives new sales opportunities across the enterprise
2. Achieves strategic milestones by upselling existing accounts or approaching new clientele in-person or via call
3. You provide a wealth of ideas and find innovative solutions to meet changing customer demands
4. You negotiate strategic partnerships and work directly with Account Executives to retain customers
1. Sales experience in seafood or foodservice
2. You have an existing network of applicable customers (contacts in restaurants, grocers, foodservice companies)
About the company:
Coastline is a dynamic, young team of hustlers and founders, recently recognized as Forbes 30 Under 30 for 2018. We have a flat organizational structure where every voice matters and all opinions are weighed equally.
We question the status quo and believe in creative disruption. We're innately passionate about our mission of democratizing access to seafood worldwide.
Coastline has been featured in the Globe and Mail, Forbes, Financial Post, Global News, and is backed by Techstars, Next Canada, and are trusted by more than 200 restaurant clients across Vancouver, Toronto, and Seoul.
Compensation: milestone based + commission + potential equity for the right candidate upon full-time hire. This will be discussed during the interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year