CGI is looking for a Hyperion administrator to join our team in Montréal.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Provide level 1 – Level 3 technical incident and problem resolution for assigned applications
- Receiving and managing support calls and emails. Troubleshooting may include issues related to networking/connectivity, servers OS, database, web browsers and application specific functionalities.
- Documenting problems and solutions for future reference
- Quality Assurance testing
- Application monitoring to continuously improve the stability and performance of the applications
- Relationship building with Clients in order to grow overall customer satisfaction
- Conduct issue resolution sessions with software vendors
- Pager support on rotation
- DEC, BAC degree in computer science or related fields.
- Quick learner who easily retains knowledge
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Basic Database understanding and SQL scripting
- Linux shell scripting and windows batch scripting
- Windows and LINUX OS administration
- Ability to review and analyze error logs and other information and provide pertinent data to Development
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques
- Interpersonal and team working skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage issues of varying priorities and urgencies
What you can expect from us:
- Bus Intel / Data Warehousing
- Data Analysis
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.