What we are looking for:
The travel coordinator will be responsible for obtaining work visas on behalf of our employees who travel internationally for work. We are looking for someone who is capable of researching and staying up to date on the ever-changing requirements for entry and duration of stay in multiple countries where Coulson provides services. Our most frequently visited countries are the US, Australia and Chile however the successful candidate must be confident that they can find the necessary information for any country. The travel coordinator will also be tasked with assisting the Travel Concierge with booking travel and accommodations as well as any other administrative task required for employee travel.
- Research travel requirements for foreign countries. This can include the work visa requirements and options available, vaccination requirements, medical or safety concerns and any type of quarantine requirements in various countries.
- Prepare and submit work visa applications.
- Send out travel documents to employees.
- Monitor the visa status of employees. Communicate the status of the work visas/permits to the employees and management.
- Work in coordination with management and employees to gather the required information and documents to submit along with visas.
- Booking travel and accommodations along with the Travel Concierge
- Preparing travel letters explaining the nature of the travel for various officials
- Project Management experience
- Administrative background
- Experience obtaining international travel visa documents
- Experience with travel logistics and booking
- Proficient in MS Office Programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Teams)
- Excellent Internet research Skills
- Experience researching and obtaining work visas (preferred)
- Experience with SAP Concur and FCM Booking software (preferred)
Location: 4890 Cherry Creek Rd,V9Y 8E9,Port Alberni, Port Alberni, BC
Job Type: Full-time