ShipTrack, the world’s most innovative and scalable logistics management platform for transportation, retail, and manufacturing companies is growing! Are you outgoing and enjoy a competitive environment? Do you enjoy a challenge and love technology? Then we have an opportunity perfect for you with lots of advancement opportunity for the right candidate.
ShipTrack’s high energy staff stays motivated with our ongoing training programs, health benefits package, paid vacation, performance and sales bonuses, competitive pay, and rewards and recognition programs. Led by our own Social Committee, ShipTrack offers a great corporate culture which organizes BBQ’s, sports nights, Holiday parties, raffles, and countless team events! Our brand new state of the art facility in Plantagenet, ON includes a full workout facility, gym, staff lounge and game room as well as state of the art technology throughout. If you are looking for career advancement opportunities within a rapidly growing company, this could be the opportunity for you.
Inside Sales Representatives main responsibility is to perform outbound, B2B sales calls promoting our SaaS software solution. The ideal candidate will be able to engage prospective customers in a professional manner in order to book demonstrations for our product team.
- Outbound sales calls to book product demos
- Managing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and call center software
- Ability to meet deadlines and input data with a high level of speed and accuracy
- Work with the Product Team to close prospective customers
- High School, GED or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales or customer service required with preference given to candidates with experience in technology and/or call centers
- Basic computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong people skills and positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work independently and without supervision
- Competitive Compensation
- 3 weeks vacation
- Group Health and Dental benefits
***During the lock down for COVID 19 our team is teleworking, therefore the successful candidate must have a quiet place to work in their home and reliable internet. Once the restrictions are lifted the successful candidate will be required to work out of our offices located in Alfred-Plantagenet, ON***
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.