As a result of a long term employee's retirement, our brokerage seeks a Technical Support Representative to join our valued team.
- Edward Powell Insurance Brokers Ltd., is a family operated organization servicing all of Ontario with personal, commercial and financial insurance advice. Founded in 1954 by Mr. and Mrs. Edward Powell, the brokerage has grown into a multi-product operation with long-term employees.
As a member of our quality underwriting team, you will assist with front line underwriting, portal uploads, discuss files with the insurance companies, perform quality checks, review new business applications, complete changes and provide back up to the receptionists during lunch/break times.
- Attention to detail to ensure quality for each transaction
- Able to handle many tasks in a small period of time
- As back-up to reception, the candidate enjoys speaking with the general public
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Education in an insurance program or front line underwriting
- Good communication skills
- Excellent typing and computer abilities
- RIBO licensed would be preferred
- Enjoy working in an office and being part of a family team.
Our established brokerage offers educational assistance with financing and an attractive benefit package. The preferred candidate is currently employed in an insurance brokerage and has at least 2-3 years experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- insurance: 2 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)