At Aviso Wealth, we are dedicated to improving the financial well-being of Canadians. As a leading wealth management organization, we are committed to service, partnership, and innovation. Working with talented and energetic professionals who exemplify our values every day, you will quickly notice that our people and dynamic culture sets Aviso Wealth apart. If you are looking for interesting and challenging work, at a company committed to its people, find out more about what Aviso Wealth has to offer at www.aviso.ca.
We’re looking for a Manager, Client Education Content Strategy to join our Online Brokerage & Digital Wealth team.
Reporting to the Director, Acquisition & Engagement Strategy, the Manager, Client Education Content Strategy’s mandate is to empower our clients by growing their investment and platform knowledge. You will do this by supporting and executing on the education content strategy, measuring its’ effectiveness, and supporting continuous improvement activities. You’ll be the advocate for client education across our organization and will be expected to be nimble with your tactics, while having a scaled impact on our results by using content as an enabler for growth. Your goal will be to support the growth of our business and increase our share of wallet with existing clients by identifying and developing compelling educational journeys and programs that have meaningful impact
Who you are:
- Service – You consider both internal and external stakeholders and demonstrate intent of understanding and putting the clients’ needs first. You advocate service excellence and work to deliver solutions that meet the needs. You proactively develop strategic partnerships that allow Aviso Wealth to become a trusted advisor and partner
- Execution – You are committed to achieving your goals and to succeed. This includes focusing on “getting things done”, as well as recognizing and taking advantage of opportunities as they arise. You are consistently looking for ways to improve your personal best and see value in continuous improvement. You take accountability for your actions and learn from mistakes
- Collaboration – You work collaboratively with others with the common goal of driving positive results. Making meaningful contributions to your team to achieve organizational goals is a priority. You proactively encourage collaboration, build trust and inclusion, and work to establish effective relationships both inside and outside of the organization
What your day looks like:
Development of Education Content Strategy
- In partnership with the Director, Acquisition & engagement:
- Contributes to the development of an education content strategy for the Qtrade and VirtualWealth brands
- Lead key stakeholder meetings with Sales, Product, and Marketing to capture educational requirements across our organization
- Identification of key opportunities and triggers for education content along the client lifecycle
- Determine customers’ knowledge requirements based on personas and behaviours and other factors
- Collaborate with Marketing team to create and deploy education content, as well as source content from external sources (i.e. build, buy, or rent)
- Investigate and identify opportunities for internal development, or partnership with vendors to drive uptake, engagement, or better digital conversions through education strategies
Execution and Delivery of Education Strategy
- Work closely with our Delivery, Sales and Marketing teams to plan and execute our education strategy across all channels (D2C, B2B, Service Centre, Platforms, Public Site, Inside Sales)
- Identify most relevant KPIs that can be mapped back to activity-based client education measures (i.e. mapping content/education to funding & trades)
- Use data, insights, and the voice of the client as the drivers of changes in programs and education content tactics
- Be a spokesperson and subject matter expert to lead education discussions, forums and seminars with clients
- Identify technological requirements or gaps in current infrastructure, and provide recommendations for near, and long-term investments
- Align the execution and delivery of education to our brand essence, promise, experience, and pillars
Your experience and skills:
- Strong experience developing and executing education strategies to enhance client experience and deliver on business results
- Effective communication skills, ability to influence without authority and to partner across the organization
- 5 years of experience in the financial services industry, preferably within an investment / platforms education or content strategy capacity
- Demonstrated resourcefulness and problem solving skills to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to work independently and a strong sense of ownership
- ability to understand competitive dynamics and identify business opportunities to develop market strategies
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of data, research and insights into clear and focused recommendations
- Passionate about understanding clients needs and behaviours and creating solutions to improve on satisfaction
- Experience working in agile environment preferred
- Fluent communications in English are required and bilingual skills in French are an asset
Why Aviso Wealth?
At Aviso Wealth, you will find a dynamic and inclusive culture that rewards innovation and celebrates success.
Here are a few things that set us apart:
- Competitive compensation package that rewards and recognizes individual contributions
- Excellent health, dental and insurance benefits to meet the diverse needs of our employees
- Generous vacation time, fitness benefit, parental leave top-up options
- Matching contributions to our retirement program
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of our staff through learning & development and an education assistance program
- Regular social events to foster teamwork
Equal Employment Opportunity
Aviso Wealth welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
No recruiters or agencies, please.
Aviso Wealth is a national, integrated financial services company, with approximately $90 billion in assets under administration and management. Aviso is owned by Credit Union Centrals, CUMIS and Desjardins. Our MFDA-regulated dealer, full-service IIROC-regulated brokerage, and insurance dealer support thousands of financial advisors at hundreds of credit unions across Canada. Our award-winning online brokerage, Qtrade Investor, and our digital advice platform, VirtualWealth, give Canadians flexible choices for building their wealth. Our asset manager, NEI Investments, is a Canadian leader in Responsible Investment funds and portfolios, which are available through a national network of advisors. Aviso also provides custodial services and introducing broker services to independent financial organizations, including banks, trust companies, insurance companies, investment dealers, portfolio managers and financial planning firms. Aviso has major operations in Vancouver and Toronto, along with regional offices across Canada. More information about Aviso Wealth is available at www.aviso.ca.