Analyst, Market Intelligence and Pricing, Customer Experience-MON16701
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Support the Aftermarket Sales team and the Management team by providing analytical expertise.
- Ensure that the Aftermarket Sales team and the Management team have access to accurate up-to-date data.
- Maintain and improve the current forecast models of the Products and Services.
- Provide insightful and actionable analysis that will guide sales decision-making.
- Develop customer segmentation.
- Collect and share insights on market dynamics, MROs, Part Resellers and OEMs and recommend strategies to increase market share.
- Collaboratively work with the New Services and the Pricing teams.
- Improve the current reporting process.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have three (3) years of experience in Business Intelligence, business development or strategic planning, for the aerospace industry.
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligence, Engineering, Finance or field related to airline industry.
- You have demonstrated skills in Business Intelligence/Analytics tools (Alteryx, Cviews, Matlab, Power BI, SPSS, Tableau, Talend, etc.).
- You have thorough knowledge of MS Office software programs (Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication.
- You have a strong ability to multi-task.
- You have excellent analytical and problem structuring/problem solving skills.
- You have fundamental understanding of the tools and techniques used for forecasting.
- You have the ability to interact with senior management in a professional manner.
- You have demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
06.11.2019, 2:08:09 PM