Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc. (DTCII), a subsidiary of The Corrado Venture Inc. Group (CVI), is currently looking for newly ticketed & experienced Traffic Control Professionals on Vancouver Island!
Why Work for Domcor?:
DTCII offers competitive wages, room for growth, an updated fleet, a 24/7 professional Dispatch Centre and the ability to work for a value-based company.
Not yet ticketed? Our in-house Training Division offers Traffic Control training for those interested in receiving their TCP ticket & those needing qualification. Interested in becoming certified and getting to work immediately after successful completion of the course? Contact us today!
- Execute effective traffic management plans with the proper equipment
- Protect the safety of the crew and the public by directing motor/pedestrian traffic
- Communicate effectively with dispatch staff
- Itemize truck contents
- Produce accurate & timely reporting
- Demonstrate strong decision making, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Valid Traffic Control Ticket (required)
- Valid driver’s license (required)
- Wide availability
- Ability to stand for long periods of time (8-12 hours)
- Possess a professional and punctual demeanor
- Experience in Traffic Control/Flagging considered a major asset
We offer competitive wages!
For more information about Domcor Traffic Control Intl. Inc, visit www.domcortraffic.ca, www.facebook.com/DomcorCanada
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent