Deck It Towing, Heavy Haul & Hotshot is seeking to add Class 1 Winch Truck Drivers that are interested in a long-term career to our growing team of professional driver’s and operators. At Deck It we are proud to offer our staff a flexible schedule, competitive pay, performance bonuses, 90-day group health benefits and a weekly pay schedule. Training in all of our equipment and other courses is always an option.
Starting wages are dependent on experience with no less than $43.00/hour for experienced drivers. We aren’t reliant on the oilfield which makes us extremely diverse and able to stay busy in all seasons; offering drivers an average of 45-75 hours per week, year-round.
Qualified applicants will possess:
- A clean Driver’s Abstract
- PPE (CSA approved hard hat and steel toed boots, safety glasses, high impact gloves, FR high-vis coveralls)
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to be on call and work flexible hours
- H2S, First Aid & CSO or willingness to obtain
- Previous experience running a winch truck a definite asset
Please drop off your abstract/resume at our office in Clairmont at 10304 84 Avenue (8-4 Monday through Friday) or send resumes directly to [Email hidden]
Check out our Facebook page to see more about what we do: https://www.facebook.com/deckittowingheavyhaulandhotshot
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you in the near future.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $43.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability