Administrative Assistant –Tantallon, Nova Scotia
If your professional customer service skills are enhanced by a can-do attitude, this unique opportunity (with potential to grow into full time) would be a great opportunity to join the CBI Health Group.
As a Full Time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant within CBI Health Group, you will be the face and voice of this accredited, innovative community health care organization providing high-quality services in Tantallon, Nova Scotia
As a Full Time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Direct incoming calls received on a 24-line phone system
- Be the first point of contact for office visitors and offsite employees
- Coordinate mail distribution and orders
- Perform general office duties and provide administrative support
To take on the role of Receptionist / Administrative Assistant, you must have:
About CBI Health Group:
- a post-secondary education in medical office / business administration
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a reception or customer service role
- well developed skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and a publishing program (e.g., Microsoft Publisher)
- a professional customer service attitude
- a creative approach with a can-do attitude
- effective problem-solving skills
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 13,000 physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
To learn more about CBI, please visit www.cbi.ca. Check out CBI on Facebook at facebook.com/cbihealthgroup and on Twitter at twitter.com/cbihealthgroup
Click to view LinkedIn