COME MEET THE FRIENDLY TEAM AT OUR JOB FAIR THIS SATURDAY IN BURLINGTON!
When: Saturday February 22nd 12pm - 4pm
Where: Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre, 3063 South Service Road, Burlington, ON (Pearson Room)
* ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS MUST BRING A HARD COPY OF THEIR RESUME TO BE CONSIDERED*
Customer Experience Sales Associate - Friendly Stranger Plains Road (Full & part-time positions)
We are seeking friendly Customer Experience Associates and Supervisors who are passionate about the cannabis industry to join our dynamic team! As one of our Customer Experience Associates and/or Supervisors, you will be responsible for assisting our customers and providing an exceptional retail experience. You require extensive product knowledge to meet the needs of our customers and recommend appropriate product assortment and complete sales transactions. You will be responsible to merchandise inventory and to maintain an environment of world class customer service.
· Greet and welcome all customers with a friendly smile
· Engage and build positives relationships with customers to understand their needs
· Act as an ambassador for the Friendly Stranger brand
· Explain products and services to customers while demonstrating a seasoned level of cannabis and accessories knowledge
· Make recommendations to best fit our customer’s needs
· Complete sales transactions – handle cash, debit and credit transactions
· Monitor inventory to ensure key products are always in stock for our customers and help drive sales
· Investigate and resolve all customer complaints
· Maintain the integrity of the retail space with inspirational displays, facing and maintenance
· Research emerging trends and new products in the industry. Seek opportunities to contribute to the overall business results
· Practice open communication between co-workers and the leadership team
· Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy with customer product transactions
· Meet Day/Weekly and Monthly sales quotas
· Previous experience in a retail environment and/or customer service is required
· High capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Natural ability to build rapport with customers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong influencing and negotiation skills
· Enjoys working as part of a larger team
· Strong desire to maintain positive momentum with daily tasks
· Basic mathematics skills are required
· Previous Cannabis industry experience an asset
· Knowledge of our product assortment an asset
· Energetic multitasker
· People Person
Completion of CannSell certification course upon offer.
Successful completion of a Criminal background check.
Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends as required.
Must be a minimum age of 19 years old to work in the Cannabis industry.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements. Your resume will be kept on file should another friendly awesome opportunity become available.
Friendly Stranger is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you so much for your interest!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour