We are a fast growing company in the health and beauty supplement sector in the ecommerce space. The company has been growing due to our strengths in our innovative products, customer service, and quality assurance.
We are searching for a highly creative Senior Graphic Designer to join us in the heart of the waterfront financial area of downtown Vancouver, B.C.
Your tasks and Responsibilities:
- Web designs for all new products. e.g. inserts, logos, labels, storefront, website design
- Manage and organize label design files and create different versions for existing products or new products
- Have the ability to produce strong conceptual designs for new products and improve older ones
- Ability to create realistic product renders for use in marketing and listing images
- Manage brand consistency across marketing channels
- Maintain and create new or existing packaging for products in various bottle or container size or shapes
- Self driven designs
- Strong in Adobe Creative Suite including In Design, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Minimum of 1 year experience in the design industry
- Excellent sense of style and color
- Creative and open minded, ability to think outside the box and be creative
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to self edit, and takes direction easily and works well under pressure
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Knowledge of and experience with 3d modelling and rendering suites like Autodesk Maya, Keyshot, or Adobe Dimension are an asset
We offer you a positive and supportive environment to grow and learn in.
Have a look at this job description in detail. It might be the last job you’ll need to search for! It is both Long-term and stable with tons of growth potential!
Please include a valid portfolio link and PDF of your Resume.
Job Type: Full-time
- Product Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Designing: 1 year (Preferred)