Are you looking to grow your professional career in a rural community? Do you want to work for an innovative company that will invest in your potential? Welcome to HyLife; Canada’s leading pork producer. HyLife creates limitless opportunities for passionate professionals in a global business setting. Our growing company is searching for top talent to join our team in the role of Operations Administrative Assistant located in the community of Neepawa MB.
Your days will include:
To succeed in this role, you possess:
- Provide administrative support to the Operations team in a professional manner
- Perform general office duties & administration functions such as: filing, printing forms, scanning documents, & order supplies
- Going to the various production, warehousing, & shipping sites to gather data
- Managing employee time & attendance, training logs, & other data entry tasks
- Managing schedules & activities with an understanding of priorities
- Perform paper verification & reconciliation tasks
- Complies with all industry, food, & personal safety standards
- Some administrative experience or Diploma in Office or Business Administration
- Work shift flexibility, shifts are dependent on needs and assignments
- The ability to perform in an office environment as a team-player
- Independence, able to work with limited supervision
- Organizational skills, can set priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office and database entry/management
- Experience working with time and attendance software
- Exceptional customer service
If you thrive on new experiences and want to be a part of a team with international reach, apply today!
Your future starts now!
For more information about Neepawa: