Sales & Marketing Manager
Full Time Permanent (8am to 5pm, Mon-Fri)
Depending on experience
When submitting your resume, please include your salary expectations and a brief explanation of why you would be a good fit for this position.
Mayne Inc. is proud to be one of North America’s largest manufacturers of outdoor products. Our planters, window boxes, mail posts, address signs and storage bins are distinct in appearance and can be easily spotted outside homes and businesses across the United States and Canada. Since our inception back in 2006, our driving force has been to provide our customers with low-maintenance, high-quality, timeless designs at affordable prices. We are a dynamic and growing company supplying products into a variety of channels including retail, web, and distribution. For more information about Mayne please visit www.gomayne.com.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting the sales leadership team in driving operational excellence. This position assists and oversees the day-to-day administration and operational tasks. This role is a high value-add business partner to our e-commerce platform, enabling revenue growth and increasing sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value-added information, and sales tools.
- Customer Focus
- Energy & Stress
- Quality Orientation
- Time Management
- Adaptability/ Flexibility
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Decision Making and Judgement
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Result Focus
- Accountability and Dependability
- Ethics and Integrity
- Mediating and Negotiating
- Providing Consultation
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Enforcing Laws, Rules and Regulations
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Development and Continual Learning
- Implement and oversee activities/processes required to drive sales performance while establishing operational excellence in all areas of responsibility across all functional aspects of the sales team.
- Own the end-to-end process and tracking of the sales funnel and operational metrics.
- Review and implement a sales CRM tool to ensure focused data analytics and KPI measurements.
- Implement and maintain an effective report analysis strategy providing regular insights to the Sales team.
- Measure sales effectiveness and recommend modifications and new initiatives to improve sales efficiencies.
- Operationalize our technologies and ensure integration of our platforms keeping in mind scalability and functionality as well as encourage standardization, automation, and simplification where appropriate.
- Educate and reinforce adoption of our sales processes/tools.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to clarify requests, validate requirements, define, and document business processes.
- Utilize leadership skills to ensure team cohesion, employee engagement, and overall culture.
- Maintain regular check-ins with Sales Leadership team and Product Managers to determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any problems for internal review and problem-solving.
- Act as an advocate for the sales team by playing a key role in the sales and operations planning process by providing key information and managing communications with other departments.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in business-related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations or finance
- 3+ years’ experience managing a team and performing data analysis
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems and develop solutions
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office products, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong knowledge of Sales and Operations processes, tools, and cadences
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Tableau, Power BI, or other CRM/Marketing Automation and reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven collaborator who is both flexible and adaptable
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with key business partners, including retailers, wholesalers, and resellers
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines
- eCommerce operations experience (an asset)
For over two decades, Mayne has strived to create a positive, inclusive workplace for our employees by encouraging their strengths and celebrating their differences. We offer a great working environment where teamwork and open communication are valued and rewarded. Mayne is currently in a period of massive growth, and we are looking to hire some of the best talent to come join our rockstar team. We have high expectations for our staff and in exchange we offer a professional office setting, casual office attire, competitive pay, benefits, and bonuses, RRSP matching, health and wellness initiatives and social events. No phone calls, suitable candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,184.00-$96,079.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care