Gotcare is a home care platform that empowers Canadians to select their care worker and determine the care schedule. We’ll take the work out of finding local care opportunities.
By registering with Gotcare we will alert you when a family has need of your services, typically within five minutes of where you live.
- Paid through agency $23 per hour
- Paid by family directly $25-28* per hour
* Recommended range
WHAT CARE WORKERS LIKE
- Get paid faster
- Make your own schedule
- Less travel
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
- " I have only been with Gotcare for about a month but it is so refreshing to be employed by a company who allows me to be me. I feel that they trust in my ability to do my job to the best standards and my clients feel freedom to make their own times and choices."
- "Having been working in health care for many years you get to see a lot. Since I have been on board with Gotcare I am beyond impressed. The staff are always helpful, supportive and professional. Wonderful company and proud to be a part of their team. : )
- More reviews: https://ca.indeed.com/cmp/Gotcare/reviews
Candidates may be required to complete the following tasks:
- Feeding, dressing, bathing, transferring, incontinence care, medication reminders, meal preparation, providing transportation, light housekeeping, companionship
WHAT OTHER COMPANIES CALL THIS ROLE
- Health Care Aide - HCA; Personal Support Worker - PSW; Developmental Support Worker - DSW; Community Support Worker - CSW; Nursing Assistant - NA; Registered Nurse - RN; Caregiver (Informal)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Casual
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour
Remote interview process. Personal protective equipment provided or required.
All Care Workers are able to interview prospective clients to evaluate any perceived risk the client poses to them or they pose to their client.
- providing care: 1 year (preferred)
- Health Care Aide Certificate (or equivalent) (preferred)