Royal Canadian Mounted Police - Career Development and Resourcing - Organization and Classification
PE-03 - PN-03, PE-04 - PN-04
Casual - 90 days
$74,207 to $91,703
For further information on the organization, please visit Royal Canadian Mounted Police
31 March 2020 - 23:59, Pacific Time
Who can apply:
Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, starting with the hiring process. If you need to be accommodated during any phase of the evaluation process, please use the Contact information below to request specialized accommodation. All information received in relation to accommodation will be kept confidential.
When you apply to this selection process, you are not applying for a specific job, but to an inventory for future vacancies. As positions become available, applicants who meet the qualifications may be contacted for further assessment.
Please note that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
*** ONLY ONLINE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED ***
All job applications must therefore be submitted through the jobs.gc.ca site.
To submit an application online, please select the button "Apply Online" below.
Persons who cannot apply online or persons with disabilities preventing them from applying online are asked to inform the contact persons responsible for this process and to contact 1-800-645-5605 prior to the closing date.
Are you a retired or past Human Resources Advisor in Classification looking for short term contract?
The Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) is looking for talented and skilled individuals with accreditation in organizational design and classification to join our dynamic team. We offer a diverse, inclusive, respectful and healthy work environment that offers flexible work arrangements. If you value teamwork, challenging assignments and are innovative, collaborative and value high quality service to clients, we want to hear from you!
Our team is located at 73 Leikin Drive in Ottawa, Ontario (Barrhaven), in a modern building with plenty of free parking, convenient access to bus routes immediately outside of the building, free use of a gym, a Tim Hortons and a cafeteria onsite.
Intent of the process
This inventory for casual opportunities may be used to staff short term vacancies with various language requirements at the PE-03 (PN-03) or PE-04 (PN-04) group & level.
Positions to be filled:
Number to be determined
Information you must provide
In order to be considered, your application must clearly explain how you meet the following (essential qualifications)
- Graduation with a degree from a recognized post-secondary institution with acceptable specialization in human resources management, labour or industrial relations, psychology, public or business administration, organizational development, education sciences, sociology, or in any other field relevant to the work to be performed OR an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Accreditation in Classification in the Public Service.
If you possess any of the following, your application must also clearly explain how you meet it (other qualifications)
- Experience working in an operational classification environment.
- Experience working in a classification policy centre/corporate environment.
- Experience providing advice and guidance to managers involving the interpretation and application of legislation, policies, guidelines and procedures governing classification.
- Experience working in executive classification.
- Experience providing organizational design services.
- Experience mentoring or coaching junior employees in classification.
The following will be applied / assessed at a later date (essential for the job)
Various language requirements
Information on language requirements
The Public Service of Canada is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that reflects the Canadians we serve. We promote employment equity and encourage you to indicate if you belong to one of the designated groups when you apply.
Information on employment equity
Preference will be given to veterans and to Canadian citizens, in that order, with the exception of a job located in Nunavut, where Nunavut Inuit will be appointed first.
Information on the preference to veterans
We thank all those who apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.