Innovexa Solutions is a growing software company focused on technology innovation and transformation. We work with emerging and cutting edge technologies such as bigdata, machine learning, and blockchain to enable our cloud-based solutions. We are looking for an individual who possesses strong leadership skills and have a strong drive to grow and contribute to our culture through innovative thought and commitment. The candidate should be able to lead the development team by assisting and providing direction in troubleshooting techniques, implementing programming best practices, conducting regular code reviews, as well as effectively manage business requirements and use case analysis.
Required Leadership Skills:
- Technical design and implementation (build/code/test) of web-based applications and digital interfaces
- Coaching and assisting team members during troubleshooting, support issues and bug fixes
- Collaborate in an agile based team environment using Kanban and scrum based sprints.
- Stay up to date with new/emerging technologies to implement improved practices or to overcome technical issues.
- Contribute to application improvement and optimization through code reviews, refactoring and architecture changes.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Fluent in both front-end and back-end languages and technologies.
- Experience with Java and/or Scala and Play is required.
- Excellent knowledge of front-end approaches including Responsive Design.
- Strong UX/UI skills.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and web sockets interfaces
- PHP experience is a plus specially experience with LAMP technology stack.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Previous experience with JIRA/Scrum or any other Agile method such as KANBAN management tool
- Working experience with Apache web server and Linux
- Experience with CMS such as Wordpress and/or Adobe AEM is an advantage.
Our Stack and Methodology:
- Cloud based infrastructure on Amazon EC2, Docker.
- Apache Web server running on Linux environment.
- Continues Integration using TeamCity and Circle CI.
- Java, Scala, PHP, Play and Python.
- Experience with React is an asset.
- Web, Mobile Web and Apps (iOS and Android)
- MySQL and Mongo..
- Git, Maven, and Sonatype.
- Scrum using JIRA.
What we offer:
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive compensation package
- Equity option
- Ability to scale your career internally
Job Type: Full-time
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)