* * Position location in St Albert, Eastern Ontario, 45 mins from Cornwall and 45 mins from Ottawa East **
* Candidate must be able to drive to our location *
*Transportation options can be discussed with potential candidates coming from Ottawa region *
Looking for a full time permanent and stable job ?
We are interested in meeting with you !
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Under the responsibility of the production supervisor, the General Labourer involved in processing, manufacturing and packaging cheese. It ensures work to produce a quality cheese. This need to be completed while respecting the rules for health and safety, sanitation, quality and production.
- Handle the cheese at different stages of production and packaging;
- Wash, clean and perform equipment maintenance;
- Wrap the cheese in various formats;
- Complete reporting of production and washing;
- Being versatile in various workstations;
- Prepare all the ingredients and materials needed for the manufacture and packaging of the cheese;
- Perfom all tasks and actions safety and according to quality standards (HACCP);
- Follow company policies and procedures for St-Albert Cheese;
- Perform all other related duties.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent experience;
- Be able to lift weights that may exceed 20 Kg;
- Is thorough and pays attention to detail;
- Has a sense of responsibility and autonomy;
- Is versatile, flexible and reliable ;
- Has an open mind and able to adapt to changes, and is a good team player.
Work Schedule: Evenings 2:30 PM to 10:30 PM and weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.40 to $19.00 /hour
- general laborer: 1 year (Preferred)
- production line: 1 year (Preferred)