Dreaming of working in the wilderness? You're able to work in autonomy, but you also have a strong sense of hospitality? Do you care about sustainable development? You may be the person we are looking for. Join us and experience a workplace like no other!
Les Refuges Perchés Mont-Tremblant team is looking for a guest services agent who will help with reception duties as well as treehouse maintenance and cleaning. The right person has some knowledge of general repairs and maintenance and as well as a customer service background.
- Reception: Handle check-ins and check-outs, providing accurate information, sales of incidentals.
- Unit inspection, cleaning, maintenance, and occasionally repairs. This involves driving a golf cart/snowmobile.
- Respond to customer inquiries and needs, and making sure guests have a great experience.
- Coordinate with the off-site reservation staff
- Report to manager regularly and maintain a well-organized operation in their absence.
- Maintain a good working relationship with Park staff.
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Maintenance and repair abilities are an asset but not a requirement.
- Great people skills and a commitment to customer service.
- Resourcefulness and effective problem solving abilities
- The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident.
-Competitive hourly wage, increased for second year
-Daytime shifts only
-Work in a beautiful environment for a small, friendly company with a great team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $18.00 per hour