Media fragmentation, changing consumer behavior, the rise of search and social, and the need to avoid commoditization is transforming the practice of Marketing & Communications. As Client Partner at Quietly, you will lead that charge, helping the world’s leading brands earn attention, instead of simply paying to interrupt.
Working in collaboration with our Strategy and Content teams, a Client Partner provides leadership to our clients and is responsible for all aspects of delivery. It’s a combination of strategy, project management, client servicing, advisory, and business growth all in one.
You bring experience from global, top-tier creative and/or digital agencies, and the confidence to work on completely new types of projects; challenging long standing assumptions, defending recommendations, and delivering high-value client work for category-leading organizations.
You inspire teammates to raise the bar on every level – from brief to execution – because you fully understand this new experience economy, how and why expectations are transcending categories, and where the future is headed for B2C and B2B brands.
You are looking for the next big challenge, and like us, you have no small plans.
This is a full-time opportunity offering a competitive base salary, 3-weeks vacation, benefits package, gym access, and working from our converted two-storey apartment-office in the heart of historic Gastown. If these values resonate, we’d love to hear from you.
Quietly is an award-winning, full-service content marketing agency, working across the entire lifecycle of content, from discovery and strategy to production and distribution. Quietly partners with category leaders such as Adobe, Dell Technologies, Herschel, MEC, Sotheby’s International Realty, and Slack to understand how content drives their business, devising strategies and executing along the way. Quietly is data-driven to our core, developing technology in-house, as well as stand alone products like Insights.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Drive conversations with C-level executives in current and prospective accounts, assessing needs and identifying opportunities
- Identify and eloquently explain corresponding Quietly programs that provide real business value to our clients which includes defining strategy, scope, budget, recommended approach, solutions and execution plans
- Conduct research to uncover core consumer and industry insights that inform proposed solutions
- Proactively assess how current and prospective clients measure up against the competition and what they need to do in order to succeed in their category
- Create robust program and project plans - driving total clarity into scope, key outcomes, budget, and tasks - and corresponding proposals and contracts
- Lead and deliver resulting engagements, including the fulfillment and execution of work in coordination with Analysts, Strategists, and Content team members
- Manage and deliver to revenue and project profitability targets
- Proactively stay informed of industry trends and be a thought leader on content marketing
- Provide support to Business Development
- Work with internal teams to improve planning frameworks and workflow processes at all stages of the business, from opportunity to delivery
- Maintain strong post-engagement client relationships to introduce new opportunities accordingly
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced client service or account manager/director who is accountable for high-profile enterprise accounts
- A track record and a strong understanding of content strategy and creation, as well as knowledge of paid marketing and distribution, with proven experience in delivering effective business strategy
- A track record of managing customer relationships and expectations through effective interpersonal communication, negotiating and partnering
- Strong project management experience including scope, task management, resource allocation, and revenue/profitability
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents, proposals and presentations
- Strong research and analytical skills - you need to be comfortable working with both quantitative and qualitative data
NICE TO HAVES
- Knowledge in media planning/buying, public relations, advertising, social media and search engine optimization
- Experience with various forms of technology and software (e.g. analytics, marketing automation, email marketing, customer relationship management, ecomm, etc.)
- Having a background in publishing, and an understanding of industry-standard content management systems
- Experience in technical, B2B industries
- Being bilingual or multilingual
Apply including a resume, cover letter which summarizes your experience with high profile accounts, types and scope of projects including project value/budget and revenue/profitability targets
Job Type: Full-time
- working with high profile, enterprise accounts: 5 years (Preferred)
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Account Manager or Director: 4 years (Required)