Devlin Digital Inc.
Junior System Administrator
Purpose of Position:
To provide first level end user support to Devlin employees working in conjunction with an
outside IT Support Organization and provide assistance to the Operations Team in
administering the IT management requirements of the company. This is a junior role
where you will receive support, guidance and training in the execution of your duties. It is
a great position for a new graduate.
Technical and General Responsibilities:
- Provide technical support to end users via phone, instant message, in person and
through the use of a ticketing system
- Support a MAC and PC operating environment
- Ensure Inventory system in kept up-to-date, serial number registrations, software
upgrades, hardware inventory, domain name registrations, etc.
- Manage the purchasing, set-up and deployment of software and hardware
- Perform hardware upgrades and troubleshoot hardware issues
- Proactively address virus and malware
- Maintain cloud hosted environments
- Maintain Asterisk™ phone system
- Maintain the ADT Security for the building along with Key and Access Card
- Maintain the Server Room and the in-house servers
- Other general office operational tasks as needed
- Understanding of network technologies such as TCP/IP, Internet protocols such as
DHCP and DNS, Windows services such as Active-Directory and Group policy
- Passion for learning
- Understanding of hosted environments
- Ability to work independently and under direction, as necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and client service skills
To apply for this position, email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.