- Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults;
- Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts; * Perform scheduled maintenance service;
- Test and adjust repaired systems for proper performance. Install tires and accessories and other duties as required.
- Perform miscellaneous laboring activities to help trades persons, apprentices and other workers as directed.
- 4 years or more experience as a Motorcycle Mechanic working with Japanese brands.
Trades certificate or diploma in motorcycle repairs an asset.
- You will be an excellent communicator verbally and in writing in English
Salary and Work Hours: 40 Hours per week
Commiserate with Experience ranging from $30/hr to $35/hr
- Extended health care
- Company Cellphone
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32.98 /hour
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Journeyman (Preferred)
- Trade Certificate (Preferred)