Coldwell Banker Mountain Central is growing our team and we need your Help!
*We will take you by the hand and build your career while helping all team members in unity!
*A Group that has learned to navigate around Covid for success!
*You will quickly master the real estate industry while having a brand new family added to your life!
*Immediately you will be showing homes and working deals!
We are well known for:
- Successfully helped new agents become top tier agents within their first year of business. Our firm has helped experienced agents increase productivity through coaching, mentoring and training.
- Creating a strong family environment!
Curious about Helping People Buy & Sell Real Estate Part-Time or Full-Time? Looking for a Career or Brokerage Change? We are looking to Grow our Team!
Benefits for the Real Estate Sales Agent:
- Very competitive commission structure
- Flexible hours/schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Training and coaching
- Mentorship & One on One Coaching
- Live Free Training on every topic in the real estate industry
Qualifications for the Real Estate Sales Agent:
- Must hold an active real estate license
- Willingness to obtain license is a plus, must be dedicated to obtain license
- Sales experience is required, if you do not have real estate experience
- Real Estate experience is preferred
- Must have strong communication skills, be interpersonal
- Must be motivated and determined
Responsibilities for the Real Estate Sales Agent:
- Hold open houses (in-person/virtually)
- Go on appointments with homeowners and acquire properties
- Manage leads within our CRM
- Complete daily task within the CRM
- Pre-appointment planning by running territory comps
- Build rapport with buyers/wholesalers/sellers
- Work daily with your Personal Business Coordinator
Job Basic Requirements
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- OR you are willing to acquire your license
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Tech savvy
- A Desire to love your Job and help others as a priority!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00-$150,000.00 per year
- Real Estate Lic or currently getting one (required)