In House Receivable Services Ltd. (IRS) is a fully licensed Collection and Recovery Agency licensed in British Columbia and Alberta. IRS is currently seeking motivated individuals for the position of Administrative Assistant.
- Managing incoming and outgoing emails to and from various clients and contractors
- Updating clients via telephone and email on various service request
- Working alongside other team members and managing flow of business
- Providing instruction and managing correspondence between various legal parties
- Data entry
- Calendar organizing
Applicants will be required to have:
- Positive personality and friendly demeanor (customer service focus)
- Tenacity and eagerness to complete tasks
- Effective communication skills, verbally and written
- Attention to detail
Collections and Debt Recovery stand to become one of the winning industries through the most recent pandemic. Apply today and see how you can become part of a thriving industry.
Further information on our services can be found at: www.irscollections.ca.
Thank you for your reply. We look forward to discussing future opportunities with you
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour