Do you want to run a busy multi-million dollar business and have fun doing it?
- Reporting to the General Manager, the Manager will ensure that all Boston Pizza guests are provided with the best experience possible and all responsibilities are conducted in a professional manner.
- Foster a positive and fun company culture.
- Manage and execute all aspects of the front of house, human resources: recruitment and selection, training, performance management, recognition and development.
- Manage employees by building strong teamwork and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date plan of restaurant staffing needs.
- Prepare schedules and ensure that the restaurant is properly staffed for all shifts.
- Lead, manage and deliver the Perfect Guest Experience each shift: dine-in, sports bar, take-out and delivery and guest recovery.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Shift management of controllable costs: Food, beverage, labour and QC prom line.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to each and every shift.
- Measure and evaluate service standards by using various feedback tools to develop and implement plans for continuous service improvement.
- Assist the General Manager with all aspects of restaurant operations.
- Other duties as required.
- Restaurant experience required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and oral.
- Strong analytical/decision-making skills.
- Leadership skills – able to direct, coach, and supervise a team
- Customer service skills – able to exceed guest expectations.
- A positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision and have a strong initiative.
- You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods.
- Must be able to work flexible hours during, evening, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including opening, closing, weekends and holidays.
- Canada's #1 casual dining brand with over 380 restaurants.
- Recognized as one of Canada's 50 best managed companies since 1994, achieving platinum member status since 2001.
- Opportunity for quick growth and development.
- Paid medical and dental benefits.
- Manager bonus program.
- Work life balance with a 5 day, 40-45 hour work week.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,000.00 to $43,000.00 /year
- management: 1 year (Required)