Join the award-winning, Great Place to Work TTEC Canada team as awork from home Customer Service Representative If you reside in and are seeking a job in British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario and Saskatchewan, would like to work from the comfort of your own home (for a real work at home employer) then you've found the right opportunity!
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don't miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don't miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC Work from Home Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Opportunity to work from your own computer or ours, depending on the program and your preferences
- Gamified platform so you'll always know how you're doing
- Performance-based bonus opportunities
- Supportive leadership and coaches
- Ongoing training to be the best that you can be in your job
- Free access to 1000s of courses to grow your career potential
- Leadership development programs to prep you for career growth opportunities (TTEC really loves to promote from within)
- Employee discounts to local stores and services
- Extra bonus opportunities through our Employee Referral Program
Why You? What You Bring
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
The Equipment You'll Need
- Your own computer with these technical requirements (sorry no Apple, Chrome OS or tablets)
- Internet speed > 15 Mbps. A hardwired direct connection to your home router is recommended. Wi-Fi connections are permitted on some assignments
- While we recommend a USB wired headset, if you have a headset already, you may be able to use that (except for Bluetooth headsets)
- Smart phone or another device that runs IOS or Android (iPad etc.) for your daily log-in
Please note that this role is not currently open to residents of Alberta, Nunavut, Yukon or the Northwest Territories.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don’t take our word for it — check out some our women in leadership and diversity awards on TTECjobs.com.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$15.75 per hour