About the job:
Are you looking to jump start your career with a company that thrives on insights, creativity and most of all collaboration? Do you enjoy a high-energy dynamic work environment?
radient360is looking for a DevOps to join our development teams. Our Developer Operations will be focused on the operational components of our cloud based software, with the mindset of "How can we continuously improve the quality of developers, services and infrastructure?".
We believe that radient360 is the right place for you if you:
- Are passionate about innovation and have a natural curiosity to find solutions;
- Want to make an impact in the early stages of a successful tech company;
- Are eager to take on responsibilities and to face new challenges;
- Value learning new ways of doing things;
- Embrace challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Participate in the design and technical choices that support a SAAS cloud based product.
- Responsible for producing technical operation architecture diagrams and documentation.
- Experience in AWS services beyond basic IaaS functionality
- Experience in building production infrastructure using code and repeatable designs
- Experience with Windows and Linux system administration
- Experience developing solutions using automation tools such as Ansible, Packer, Jenkins, Teraform
- ·Experience with Docker containers and orchestration platforms such as ECS, Kubernetes, Mesos and/or Swarm
- Knowledge of networking and software defined networking in cloud environments
- Ability to articulate complex architectures to non-technical audiences
- Participate in software development when necessary, including developing in node.js, Bash, Python
- Ensure complex information is delivered and displayed in the most compelling way.
- Work closely with a product team to design, develop and maintain a detailed roadmap
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Improve operations by recommending changes to policies and procedures
- 1-3 years of hands-on practical experience in developer operations
- Possession of a strong discipline in knowledge harvesting, critical thinking, problem solving.
- Possession of an understanding of user centric functional software design
radient360embraces diversity. Individuals that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills are encouraged to apply.
radient360offers competitive wages, great learning experience and a place to grow. If you are thinking that this sounds like the perfect fit then we would love to hear from you right now.
Job Type: Full-time
- DevOps: 1 year (Preferred)