Gain valuable career building experience!
We are currently seeking high energy, driven, undergraduates for the Event Marketing Specialist program with our Outdoor Power Equipment Division. In this role, you will be responsible for driving sales of our premier product lines through product demonstration, in-aisle interaction and events. This will all take place at our largest customer, Canada’s largest home improvement retailer: The Home Depot. The term goes from May 6th until August 31st.
The Event Marketing Specialist will perform the following:
· Provide best in class sales and service to consumers and maximize sales of our Ryobi, Homelite and Echo brands in the lawn and garden department
· Participate in mid-summer “tour” events at multiple locations to promote and sell our Ryobi brand in hardware
· Generate awareness for our products through merchandising activities and implementing strategic corporate brand marketing activities
· Initiate in store product training sessions to educate store associates
· Plan and execute retail store events and demonstrations to generate demand for our innovative products
· Monitor weekly sales results to identify opportunities and trends
· Maintain regular contact with assigned Home Depot store associates and management to cultivate strong relationships
· Currently enrolled in an undergraduate program
· Valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
· Ability to work Wednesday through Sunday
· Capable of lifting heavy tools (up to 40 lbs.) and ascending ladders to move product
· Applicant should be self-motivated and a team player with strong communication and time management skills
· Display a professional demeanor while representing TTi.
· Must be MS Office proficient
Home Depot store locations in: Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, SW Ontario, Saskatoon, GTA (East and West), Quebec City and Ottawa.
Compensation and Benefits:
TTI offers a competitive salary and a performance bonus payable at the end of the summer
TTi is a world-class leader in design, manufacturing and marketing of power tools and accessories, outdoor product equipment and floor care for consumers, professional and industrial users in the home improvement, repair and construction industries. Our unrelenting strategic focus on powerful brands, innovative products, operational excellence and exceptional people drives our culture. This focus and drive allows TTi to continue to grow and provide ample career opportunities for our team.
Our brands and products are recognized worldwide for their deep heritage, superior quality, outstanding performance and compelling innovation. Our products include professional power tools and accessories, outdoor power equipment and floor care. Brands represented include Milwaukee®, Ryobi®, Homelite®, Hoover®, Dirt Devil®, Oreck ®, Empire®, and Stiletto®.
TTi is fast-paced, our team is high energy, and we reward out-of-the-box thinking to foster innovation in order to be the best in our industry. We provide a multi-faceted training program and hands-on field experience that will stimulate, challenge and reward you!
Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Contract