Reporting to the Sous Chef, this position maintains a sanitary stock of dishes, utensils
and cookware to ensure safe and efficient running of the kitchen.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Proper cleaning and storage of dishware, glassware and cutlery.
- Ensure safe handling of tableware to reduce breakage.
- Effectively wash all pots and ensure proper storage.
- Set up plate orders, chaffing dishes, etc. based on function requests.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
- Report all safety hazards to reduce accidents,
- Safe use and storage of chemicals.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures and policies of Predator Ridge
- Perform other related duties assigned by the management team
- Possess a positive attitude and work well with others.
- Must be able to take direction and work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to lift heavy objects on a regular basis.
- Be able to work varying shifts.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature, essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by team members in this position. It may not contain a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.